1. Students are responsible for keeping classrooms and campus neat. Boards, bench, tables and electricity items like fans & tube etc. should be in proper form. If any items damaged by any students then penalty/punishment will given by the discipline committee to that student.
2. Dress code is mandatory in the college campus & all the students will be come in the college campus in proper uniform.
The complete Uniform is:
Shirt - Sky Blue/sky blue suit with navy blue Dupatta
Pant - Navy Blue
Tie Navy - Blue with logo
Belt Black - Leather
Shoes - Black Leather
Socks - Black or gray
Blazer - Navy Blue with logo
3. All students must have a I.D. card which should be hanging position always.
4. All students submit the course fee in 1st installment at the time of Admission/ Registration. If any student permit by the management committee for the fee submission in 2nd installments in the month of November otherwise Rs. 500/- fine will be charged from 01st December to 15th December and Rs. 1000/ fine charged from 16th December to 31st December.
5. Internal exam will be conducted by the examination committee for one time in every semester (first week of April for even semester & last week of November for odd semester).
6. If any student absents in internal exams then he/she will submit the fine amount of Internal exams & special examination fee (100/- per paper) which will be conduct for that special for that student by the examination committee.
7. Students are not allowed to use mobile phone, earphone or other electronic communications devices (including cameras) in the classroom, corridor & the college campus. If any students is seen using them he/she will be fined & liable to punish.
8. Evaluation of students is a continuing process encompassing academic standing, skills performance, professional appearance, attitude, and interpersonal skills. For this, students examine regularly by the institution.
9. Listen carefully during each lecture's presentation. Involve yourself in the learning process by initiating Discussion or questions.
10. Every student prepares good notes & if you have difficulty in any area, please contacts the concern Faculty. Notes will be checked by the faculty members/ management in regular interval.
11. Students are required to surrender the notebook for inspection. This is intended to enhance the student's observation and listening skills, and the ability to keep clear and concise notes.
12. Attendance is required for all scheduled classes. An unauthorized absence can be cause for dismissal the examination or from the course. All classes require 75% attendance. The student is responsible for completion of attendance in every subject of all courses.
13. If any student creates a disturbance in the class or misbehaves to the class teacher or students then that Student may be restricted by the discipline committee and call h is/her parents for meeting.
14. The college timings divided into two shifts. B.com classes runs in the morning shift & remaining classes runs in the noon shift. The classes' timings scheduled as: B.Com. & M.Com. -08 : 30 A.M. Onwards All Course Except B.Com. & M.Com. -11:05 A.M. Onwards
15. If any student comes after schedule time then he/she will not be allowed after 08:35 and 11:10 respectively.
1. Students are responsible for keeping Library neat & clean. Students will make a silent atmosphere in the library.
2. Students can issue 02 books at a time from the library as per following rules: "Books will be issued for 07 days only, if necessary then same books will be issue again maximum for 7 days. If any student retains the books over 14 days then he/she have to pay the penalty of Rs. 5/- per day. If the fine amount will be more than cost of books then student will pay the cost of books only.
3. If any book damaged by any students then penalty (equal to cost of book) will be charged to that student.
1. Internal Examination is mandatory to attend all the B.Com., M.Com., B.B.A. & MBA-I B Students.
2. If any students absent in any paper he/she will be fined with Rs. 50/- per paper.
3. The minimum passing marks is 40% for the internal examinations. If any students then he/she will be fined with Rs. 50/- per paper & call his /her parents for meeting.
4. Division of Internal Examination Marks:
|BBA & B.Com.||MBA-IB & M.Com|
|A) Written Exam 15 marks||15 marks||25 marks|
|B) Attendance||05 marks||05 marks|
|C) Attitude||05 marks||05 marks|
|D) Assignment||05 marks||05 marks|
|30 Marks||40 Marks|